Superfoods are the biggest key to quick and healthy weight loss. Superfoods are nothing but regular foods that have concentrated nutrients. They could be millets, seeds, certain grass varieties or even fiber rich foods. Consume them in measured amounts every day and see your weight vanishing. For more information on how to lose weight through superfoods,
- Always drink enough water. Many times thirst is masked as hunger. So when you are hungry, try drinking water first. It is a proven natural way to fill up stomach and preventing yourself from gorging later.
- Always preclude lunch with salads or chewy soups. You will be tempted to eat less of rice or roti or whatever is for lunch
- Ensure all your meals have a protein source. If any meal is lacking in it, throw in an egg or dal preparation.
- Whey protein shake helps in meeting your protein recommendations.
- 1 day of the week can be designated as a cheat day. It will help you get back on your Indian diet chart for weight loss!
- On a cheat day, do not overindulge on sweets or fried items. If you feel like it, have a small bite-sized portion to simply curb the craving.
- Never at any point during the diet, starve yourself. There are evidence that starvation, in fact, leads to overeating.
- Remember, short-term thinking is not going to yield results. Hence, always focus on clean, healthy eating as suggested to lose weight.
Followed the weight loss tips and diet chart strictly but still not losing weight? You need to understand why your weight loss gets resistant!
10 Recommended Indian diet for weight loss tips.
Weight loss is not so difficult and by following the above weight loss diet chart, one can lose weight at ease. The key is to follow the tips diligently.
1. Don’t skip meals
2. Eat more frequently
Have small meals frequently and regularly. The aim is to never let yourself be hungry. Be it having healthy food or snacks try to eat more frequently.
3. Have home-made foods
Cook food at home so that you can be more attentive towards the ingredients and find healthy alternatives to cooking. For example, you can use lesser oil or bake the chicken instead of frying.
4. Increase the stock of healthy foods
Always make sure that you have enough healthy food in store so that whenever your hunger pangs strike, you eat something healthy instead of the stored pastries or the pizza leftovers.